[Electrical Engineer] Job Description
Department: Operation & Maintenance Nationality: Lebanese, Syrian OR Jordanian
Residence: New Visa / Local Transfer IQAMA: Will be issued in Saudi Arabia
Reports to: Projects Manager
Electrical engineers design, develop and maintain electrical control systems and/or components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability.
Main Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in the same field.
- Bachelor degree of Electrical Engineering.
- Designs all electrical systems including power, lighting & extra low voltage systems.
- Evaluate proposed electrical systems to ensure occupational safety and assess window costs Ensure high level technical support to lower level technicians.
- Produces project interior design works: assists in translating the approved design concepts into technically feasible solutions.
- Assists the PM in coordinating with all related disciplines.
- Coordinates for with other departments for all project stages including concept design, preliminary design, detail design and approval.
- Prepares full specifications for all power and extra low voltage systems.
- Follows-up with the updated requirements from departments for implementation.
- Checks AutoCAD drafting as and when required.
- Supervises a team of Electrical Draftsmen.
- Conducts sites visits and assessment, as required to execute design work
- Drawing up project plans and circuit diagrams, using computer-assisted engineering and design software.
- Understands and translates design intent into technical documents and shop drawings.
- Testing installations and systems, and analyzing test data.
- Attending meetings, writing reports and giving presentations.
- The ability to produce and interpret technical diagram
- The ability to analyze complex problems and assess possible solutions.
- The ability to explain design ideas clearly
- A good understanding of electrical health and safety regulations.
- Full awareness of the internationally recognized codes, standards and design software in the related field.
- excellent team working and people skills
- Good vocal and writing command of English language. Must have capabilities to communicate and work with team.
Please send your resume (CV) to this email address: email@example.com
Note: Please add the Vacancy RN to the email subject.
Why working at BTI?
Working at BTI is a whole different experience. Because whatever you do here, we play a part in ‘making your ambitions come true’. At BTI, we practice a culture of meritocracy, candor, empowerment and a boundary less approach where everyone, irrespective of designation or department, feels free to express themselves and thus ideas flow freely. If you feel that this is where you would like to be, then your dream job awaits you…