Electro-Mechanical Engineer Job Description
Division: Projects Management
Department: Operations & Maintenance
Nationality: Lebanese, Syrian OR Jordanian.
Residence: Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Jordan OR Any Arab Country.
Reports to: Projects Manager
Responsible for supervising the installation, acceptance, handover & maintaining the electro-mechanical activities of the Co. Sites in coordination with the assigned vendors.
• Perform moderately complex duties in the electrical, electronic, electromechanical, or mechanical areas.
• Construct, troubleshoot, calibrate, adjust, test, and maintain equipment, components, devices, or systems within the Co. sites.
• Interpret electrical and mechanical drawings, specifications, and control diagrams.
• Develop or modify products and equipment to requirements/specifications.
• Supervise electro mechanical work including but not limited to generator, electrical wiring, cabling, BMS, HVAC, Plumbing, firefighting, Appliances, irrigation networks, Plumbing.
• Direct and supervise day to day work activities of vendors to ensure proper implementation and execution.
• Conduct inspection/ investigation on Co. buildings and evaluate services provided by the Vendor.
• Handle, implement and address all maintenance issues within Co. sites.
• Ensure timely preventive and corrective maintenance is made to all Co. sites.
• Monitor and coordinate with vendors any maintenance activities completion ensuring that their work is properly completed (Proper hand over & reporting).
• Follow-up & escalate any major electro-mechanical issues identified and ensure a timely resolution.
• Prepare technical reports for proper documentation and provide updates to the direct supervisor.
• Ensure compliance with government and client standards, execute corrective measures if necessary.
• Practice duties and roles in line with the authorities as illustrated in the authority matrix.
• Experience level at least 5-7 years on the same field.
• Ability to manage a team & ready for any co-operation needed.
• Ability to schedule projects plan & time frame.
• This covers the key responsibilities to be performed, but is not all inclusive. It doesn’t preclude other responsibilities from being assigned and undertaken.
Please send your resume (CV) to this email address: email@example.com
It all began in 1985, when BTI was founded as an establishment to provide Technical Assistance to Al Thakeb Program with Saudi Air Defense Forces as a designated subcontractor to Thomson CSF (France) currently known as Thales.
And with passage of time, way back in 1992, BTI managed to become a 100% Saudi company with diversified activities in field of Spare Parts (Aftermarket) trading, Car Rental, leasing and investment business.
Why working at BTI?
Working at BTI is a whole different experience. Because whatever you do here, we play a part in ‘making your ambitions come true’. At BTI, we practice a culture of meritocracy, candor, empowerment and a boundary less approach where everyone, irrespective of designation or department, feels free to express themselves and thus ideas flow freely. If you feel that this is where you would like to be, then your dream job awaits you…